Following the call of Christ: Water bubbling up to eternal life
Bishop Robert Barron's: Following the Call of Christ
Water Bubbling Up to Eternal Life
The woman at the well represents us in our disordered desires.
But Jesus loves all of us and wants to be united with us, even in our sinfulness.
In a sense, he wants to marry each one of us.
See a wedding at the well in this video:
Temporary Schedule for Masses
Masses will be phased in over time. For now, we will have the 9AM weekday Mass only--
EXCEPT ON MONDAYS
. The weekend Masses will be at 4:30PM Saturday, 8:00AM, 10:30AM on Sunday.
No Confessions on July 8th or 15th
- Wednesdays 5-5:30 PM and Saturdays 9:30-10 AM. There will not be confession prior to the weekday Masses because of the need to sanitize the church. Enter the church through the east door only. Markings on the west inside wall of the church (near the regularly used confessional) will indicate six-foot spacing from others. The door to the server sacristy will be left open. (Please don't close it.) Enter through that room into the main sacristy. Depart the same way. To maintain sanitization, please do not enter the pews. Depart through the east door.
Women's Wednesdays Zoom Summer Book Club
- Wednesdays at 7 PM Beginning July 1st via Zoom, the Women's Bible Study will be hosting a weekly Summer Book Club via Zoom. The first book will be Resisting Happiness by Matthew Kelly. The book is available at
. For more information, please contact Kimberly Early at
or Audra Douglas at
Grounded in Hope
- Starting in September...The Grounded in Hope Women's Bible Study will begin in September on Wednesday nights at 7 PM. The book is available for purchase at
For more information, please contact Kimberly Early at
or Audra Douglas at
Directives for Masses
Masses will be live-streamed via FaceBook Saturday at 4:30PM and Sunday at 10:30AM.
The Sunday 8:00AM Mass will be offered but will not be live-streamed.
The Weekday 9:00AM Mass will be live-streamed. NO MASS ON MONDAYS.
The Sunday 6:00AM Mass and the weekday 7:00AM Mass will
be resumed at this time.
If you are coming to Mass this weekend
, please review the following guidance beforehand.
• Dispensation from obligation to attend Sunday Mass extends through August 15.
• Encourage high risk and exhort sick to stay home.
• Live-streaming continues as noted above.
• Maximum seating: 175-180. Overflow seating is not available at this time.
• Bring your own Mass materials if you wish; no hymnals remain in the pews.
• No lectors or servers will be serving at this time.
• Social gatherings before or after Mass are not permitted on parish property.
• Remain six feet apart, even when coming for Holy Communion.
• Very brief homily: the goal is to have you out in 45 minutes for the sake of safety
• We will sing minimally.
• Only one entrance – east doors at the ramp
• Please take care of “nature’s needs” before coming to church to minimize use of the restrooms.
• No holy water at doors
• Touch as little as possible: railings, pew-ends, kneelers, etc.
• No pamphlets are available at the doors at this time.
• Sanitize hands as you enter.
• Cloth masks are available:
please keep them after use
!• I ask everyone to wear a mask in church except at Communion.
• Collection will be received in boxes at entry door.
• Ushers will direct you to sit only in approved places to maintain safe distance.
this exactly to maximize the number of people we can get in church
sit on green tape toward the center aisle and middle of center pews;
sit on blue tape toward the outside center aisle;
from one household sit in side sections• Raise and lower kneelers with feet instead of hands
Sign of Peace
• No sign of peace
• There will not be Holy Communion from the chalice (except priests)
• Remain six feet apart in line – six feet is about the distance of two pews front-to-back
• I ask everyone to receive Holy Communion in the hand.
• Gloves are not permitted while receiving Holy Communion.
• All sanitize hands before and after receiving – bring own sanitizer
• Dismissal in order: start with front half, leaving from back to front;
then back half, leaving from front to back
• Departure from both sets of side doors
• Help sanitizing the church – about 9 people total – would be greatly appreciated.
DAILY Live Stream Mass on Facebook!
for the videos which are available on the parish website after the Masses.
on Tuesday, July 14 at 2:00PM